PUXIN portable assembly biogas system-15m3
Neck cover (concrete)
Steel Mould Is Reuseable.
Each set of steel mould can reuse hundreds of times.
Easy To Build And 100% Success Rate
The construction of PUXIN family size biogas plant is exempt from the difficult airtight craft,
so the technical difficulty is greatly decreased, and the construction period is greatly shortened.
To build a PX-SM-6/10M3 digester successfully, the constructers are only required to master
how to assemble and disassemble the steel mould.
Any workman can learn to build PX-SM-6/10M3 within a day and with 100% success rate.
What Are The Application For The Digester ?
PX-SM-6/10M3 digester is mainly applied to farmhouse or domestic house to treat livestock waste,
straw,human sewage and food waste
to get biogas for cooking, lighting and electricity.
We sell all the equipment and products needed to build the plant to our customers,
train the technicians for them, and our customers build the plant themselvs.
PX-SM-6/10M3 digester and the related construction techniques and equipment
were developed by our company after years of efforts．
PUXIN family size biogas plant has Inherited the main advantages of the existing fixed dome biogas plant,
but overcome its main disvantages such as difficult to construct, difficult to maintain and poor air tightness.
Comparing with the traditional family size fixed dome biogas plant,
PUXIN family size biogas plant has the following distinct advantages:
Brief Introduction Of The Technology.
The contrast of the technical requirements for the builders
|Items||The traditional fixed dome hydraulic biogas plant||The Puxin Biogas plant|
|Airtight craft||Highly required (the airtight ability of the concrete gas-case is decided by the technical level of the builder)||Not required (the airtight ability of the glass fibre reinforced plastic gasholder is guaranteed by the manufacturer)|
|Ability to understanding blueprint||Highly required（build by hand depending the blueprint）||Not required (cast by mould)|
|Ability to build the arch||Highly required (build technical by hand)||Not required (cast by mould)|
|Control of the construction and sizes||Highly required (build technical by hand)||Not required (cast by mould)|
|To judge and deal with gas leaking||Highly required. Difficult to judge gas or water leaking; difficult to find the leak; need to take out all the fermentation material to enter into the biogas digester to paint and seal again.||Lowly required. The gas leak can be seen ,The gasholder can be taken out from the digester and repaired on ground|
|To judge and deal with water leaking||Highly required. Difficult to judge gas or water leaking; the small outlet of the biogas digester makes it hard to repair the leak in the biogas digester||Required, Easy to judge gas or water leaking; the big outlet of the digester makes it easy to repair the leak|
|Training period||About 3 month||About one week|
|Period to become a proficient builder||1－2 years||About one month|
|Requirement of the people to be trained||Certain education, excellent ability to master skills||With or without education, ordinary ability to master skills|
|Success rate||Less than 100％||100％ guaranteed|
The Contrast of the construction period
|Item||Traditional fixed dome type hydraulic Biogas plant||Puxin biogas plant|
|Time to build the concrete digester||4 days||2 days|
|Time for the airtight wore||7days||0 days (no such work)|
|Finish the airtight test||2 days||0 days (no such work)|
|Time total||15 days||2 days|
2) Suitable for vast rapid construction: The steel mould and the glass fibre reinforced plastic gasholder can be mass-produced in factories, so that any place or country can build the Puxin Biogas Plant
3) Convenient to replace solid fermentation material: suitable for straw and other solid organic material: The gasholder is only 30 kg in weight, and can eliminate the atmospheric pressure. So it is effortless to take out the gasholder from the digester, and easy to replace solid material through the digester neck (1.5m in diameter).
The Contrast of fermentation materials allowed:
|Fermentation materials||Traditional fixed dome type hydraulic Biogas plant||Puxin Biogas plant|
|Fluidities (eg animal or human wastes)||Yes||Yes|
|Solids (eg Straw, grass)||No (Because difficult for replacement)||Yes (Because easy for replacement)|
4) Easy to maintain and a long service life: When the gasholder is leaking, the leak can be found immediately, and can be repaired on ground. The concrete digester can last over 30 years ， and the glass fibre reinforced plastic gasholder over 10 years. When the gasholder is worn out, a new one is replaceable, so that the biogas plant can last over 30 years.
Contrast of the maintenance:
|Items||Traditional fixed dome type hydraulic Biogas plant||Puxin Biogas plant|
|Repairing the gas leak of the plant||Dangerous and difficult; Must do repairing inside the biogas digester; Liable to poisoning due to the narrow opening (￠0.5M) and poor ventilation; Must take out all fermentation material, scrape the old painting layer and repaint the gas-case, Almost unworkable|
|Safe and easy; Can do repairing on the ground; No poisoning; Can see the leak and mend it directly|
|Repairing the water leak of the digester||Dangerous; Hard to judge water or gas leak; Must do repairing inside the biogas digester; Small digester outlet and poor ventilation; Liable to poisoning||Safe, The digester neck outlet is large enough (￠1.3M) to ensure good ventilation; No poisoning even working inside the digester|
5) Excellent airtight function and the high rate of biogas production: The glass fibre reinforced plastic gasholder sealed up by water is 100% airtight. Since replacing the fermentation material is easy, the digester can sustain sufficient fermentation material, so can the biogas plant have a high rate of biogas production.
6) Excellent safety and easy operation: When the gasholder is taken out, no biogas is left in the digester. The digester neck (1.5m in diam) is large enough to keep sufficient fresh air in the digester. So it is safe both to repair the digester inside and to replace fermentation material . When the gas pressure reaches its limit, there will be automatic gas leak, hence no damage to the plant.
Leave us a message!
We would love to hear from you! Reach out to us
with your questions, comments, or concerns.